Think Outside of the Jar
Pickling Done Differently...
While keeping the tradition alive, we continually strive to be a socially, environmentally, and ethically conscious business. We have a triple bottom line- people, planet, profit. We think outside of the jar through our innovative & sustainable methods, it is what we do before pickling that makes all the difference.
By consuming our products you will know where your food is sourced. You support a community of businesses and individuals, including yourself.
Our products help sustain-
- Local Farmers and their families
- Local Sustainable Businesses
- Your health
- Knowledge of what you are consuming
- the Local Economy
Environmental stewardship is always at the forefront of our production and business processes.
Here are just a few ways we help sustain our environment and keep our local community thriving:
- Zero Waste Initiatives
- Using the whole plant (not just the parts we eat)
- Composting what cannot be used
- Using recycled materials
- Jar Return Initiative
- Sourcing Organic Methods
When we make a profit, we want to know it is spent well. We put our money where are mouth is, and want to make sure that it all circles back around to our community.
- Living Wage Certified
- Giving back through Community Outreach
- Employee Owned and Operated
- Investing in new innovative methods of production
- Working for & with local business affiliates and farmers